Role: BODYSHOP QUALITY CONTROLLER
Location: Birmingham (Walsall)
Salary: up to £27,500 pa with company benefits and generous bonus scheme.
All working hours / shift patterns to be discussed at interview.
These are great times at FMG Repair Services in Birmingham Walsall, with exciting plans for expansion.
Everyone here at Birmingham work together to make the site successful and due to this success, Birmingham has even more work coming through the doors, which is why we need you!
So, if you have an excellent eye for detail and quality this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with relevant Bodyshop experience who wants to join a site where you can make an incredible difference, be valued and rewarded for your contribution - then FMG Repair Services in Birmingham is the place to be.
As part of a team of specialists you will be responsible for review and sign off of the full rectification and repair of vehicles to- manufacturer and company standards. The successful Bodyshop Quality Controller will have experience within a Bodyshop environment and have a strong eye for detail to identify faults. The experienced Bodyshop Quality Controller will ideally be qualified to Level 3 standards in a relevant automotive discipline. You will also working closely with the Workshop Controller assisting them with administrative duties and covering holidays and absence.
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Quality Controller at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
• We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
• We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
• We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?