Bodyshop Technician required for Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Wolverhampton area.
Our Client is an Automotive Bodyshop and they are currently seeking a Bodyshop Technician to join their team of busy bodyshop professionals.
Our client requires an efficient and professional Bodyshop Technician.Typical duties as a Bodyshop Technician for our client include:
Requirements for this Bodyshop Technician role
- Identifying damaged mechanical and electrical components on vehicles
- Carrying out Accident Repair on Damaged Vehicles
- Removing and Refitting components
- Panel Replacement
- Paint Sprayer
- You will currently be working in a Bodyshop Technician Capacity or as a MET Technician or Panel or Paint Technician in a Bodyshop background
- You will ideally hold an ATA qualification
- You will be a fully qualified Bodyshop Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
For your hard work as a Bodyshop Technician our client is offering a salary of up to £31,200 per annum.
Hours of work in this Bodyshop Technician role are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, with Saturday 8am-1pm when needed
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this Bodyshop Technician job please send your CV to Tabitha Seyforth quoting the job reference number.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details