Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience in the car rental industry? Do you have experience managing a dynamic team? If the answer is yes, we can’t wait to hear from you!
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing a great team whilst striving to exceed your KPIs. This role involves driving the branch forward by increasing business levels and ensuring premier quality service to new and existing clients. You will be required to recruit, train, and manage the staff within the branch with the assistance of the in-house HR and Recruitment teams.
We foster an environment where our employees are treated with the upmost dignity and respect. We provide an environment where they can develop their skills, gain great experience, have opportunities for development, and be recognised for their hard work, dedication, and achievement.
The key responsibilities include:
* To oversee the smooth running of the rental branch
* Ensure all reservations, bookings and enquiries are handled promptly and efficiently
* To meet and exceed customer requirements
* Ensure all service level agreements are met
* Manage the damage process and ensure staff are fully trained on the process
* Identify sales opportunities and motivate the branch team in upselling
* Project an upbeat and professional persona at all times
Personal Attributes, skills, experience and/or qualifications required
* Strong managerial skills and previous experience of leading a team
* Experience of meeting and exceeding key performance indicators (KPIs)
* Experience of providing exceptional customer service
* Ability to build strong and positive relationships with employees, clients and customers.
* An excellent communicator
* Able to work under pressure
* You must have held a full driving licence for a minimum of 12 months to be considered for this position.
What can we offer?
* Company Car
* The exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding company.
* 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Contribution to Group Personal Pension Scheme
* – Employee discount scheme offering huge savings across multiple retailers
* Funded Summer and Christmas team events
* A Cycle to work scheme
* Discounted car hire rates
* Potential to earn bonus payments above your basic salary
If you feel this role is for you then apply today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.