Exciting opportunity for the right person.
Brindley Fleet has an exciting new position available as Business Development Manager for Maxus LCV, eLCV, Electric Cars and EV Pickup, based at our Group Operations Centre in Featherstone.
The Business Development Manager should have a full mechanical understanding of the EV powertrain and the benefits electric driving will bring to a business. This position will involve negotiating the sale of vehicles at director and boardroom level and so requires expertise and confidence to convert enquiries into sales. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, along with a generous OTE bonus.
- A successful track record in an LCV sales role
- A full understanding of the EV powertrain
- Exceptional understanding of payloads of standard and converted light commercial vehicles
- Able to negotiate at director / boardroom level
- Influencing skills, with the ability and confidence to convert enquires into sales
- Brilliant customer service experience, to build long term relationships
- Fantastic listening skills to understand customer requirements and needs
- A willingness to learn and develop your product knowledge
- Professionalism, with a commitment to adhere to process and procedure
Founded in 1931, Brindley Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the Midlands. We employee locally over 300 and we are still growing. The Brindley Group currently represents 9 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in 13 dealerships across the West Midlands, we provide a fantastic working environment and we are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.