Car Finance Team Leader – Car Finance Giant Salary/Rate: £16000 - £(phone number removed)/annum OTE £85,000 in (1st Year)
40 Hour Week, Some Shifts Location: Hayes, Greater London
Car Finance Team Leader – The Business
An amazing opportunity has arisen at Car Finance Giant, one of the UK's fastest-growing Finance companies! This is your chance to be part of a company that is going into hyper growth!!! With the plans to double the company in a year, we are looking for the brightest, motivate individuals to join our business.
Car Finance Giant is a finance broker who specialises in arranging finance for consumers wishing to purchase a car, be it for commuting purposes or just a bit of fun. Working with a strong and friendly dealer network we can put customers in touching distance from their dream car, as well as providing them with outstanding support throughout the process.
At Car Finance Giant, we pride ourselves in the excellent quality of our customer service! Because of this, if successful, you will be inducted in our intensive training course to give you the best chance of being successful! We also give you the opportunity to be Specialist Automotive Finance (SAF) Accredited. Depending on your level of experience this would also include advanced level.
Car Finance Team Leader - The Role Car Finance Giant are looking for the best, brightest, success driven individuals that are looking for a career and not just a job to pass the time. With the rapid growth of the business we are now looking for our future leaders of the business!! Car Finance Giant is a business where careers are recognised, nurtured and developed
Were always dedicated to providing the right finance package to suit the customer, regardless of their credit score, working closely with a trusted panel of lenders who rely on them to fully assess the customer's circumstances. If you have a history in Finance Sales, or have the skills listed below and can demonstrate from your career history you have the drive to succeed please apply now!!
Desired Skills / Characteristics
* Strong communication skills
* Creating and implementing a sales plan
* Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
* Analysing sales data
* Presentation skills
* Management and leadership skills
* Developing budgets
* Mentoring and coaching Finance Executives
* Establish sales objectives
* Project expected sales volumes as required – Create weekly /monthly Forecast
* Develop sales action plans
* Maintain sales volume
* Maintains Finance Executives work results by counselling and disciplining planning, monitoring, and appraising results
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
* Carry out regular 121’s with all Team Members and appraisals
* Ensure professional behaviour of Team Members, housekeeping & clear desks monitored
Car Finance Team Leader - What we Offer: Car Finance Giant are keen to for you to maximise the potential of your pay plan and we are fully committed to provide the following training and support to ensure you achieve your maximum earnings potential:
* Competitive basic salary (16,000 – 25,000 based on experience) + generous bonus structure (OTE 85,000 – on target earning)
* Uncapped Commission
* 20 days Holiday + your birthday as an extra holiday + Bank Holiday
* Fantastic atmosphere
* Excellent opportunity to progress your career.
* Car Finance Giant sales process training
* Group appraisal training
* Manufacturer product and systems training
* FCA training to become fully compliant
* Regular KPI reviews
This position is based in our head office in Hayes, Uxbridge Road UB4 0JN (10 min from Paddington and very close to M4 motorway and Heathrow airport) and benefits from a modern office environment.
Salary: up to £85,000.00 /year OTE
Reference ID: STL7.1.20
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 to £85,000.00 /year
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.