Are you a motivated and dynamic automotive Sales Specialist looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest dealership group?
Due to departmental and operational need, Westerly (MINI) Barnstaple, in Devon, are now looking to recruit a full time experienced Sales Executive to ensure customer centricity, procure car sales and present associated products to our MINI brand clientele.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- ECOS vehicle availability
- Manufacturer (market leading) training
- 45 hours per week with Saturday & Sunday on a rota
What will my responsibilities be?
Highly capable of constructing the sale of iconic MINI vehicles, offering a 5 star customer service on every occasion, assisting in the achievement of sales department F&I penetration targets, product controls, locating specific vehicles from anywhere in the UK and arranging logistical requirements for a loyal and prospective customer base, a desire to exceed your own given sales targets and maintaining above average communications with your client database. You will also work closely with brand representatives and other franchises to ensure Company and Manufacturer directives and objectives are met. Ultimately, you will create a bond of trust with your customers and act with integrity at all times.
The ideal candidate…
- Will have unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
- Be an exceptionally well-presented individual with the attitude to succeed
- Has the capability to quickly establish and build relationships along with demonstrating a professional and organised outlook
- Possesses an understanding of the automotive sales process and the importance of customer communication and prospecting
- Has a real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI's
- Goes that extra mile to provide great customer care
- Will have an advantage if you have worked for a franchised dealer previously
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group was founded in 1960, today we partner with 13 automotive brands, have 37 outlets and employ in the region of 980 people throughout the South West of England with businesses across Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
A major part of our success has been the emphasis that we place on creating and maintaining a skilled, knowledgeable and contented workforce. The effectiveness of this approach is demonstrated by the large proportion of our employees who stay with the Group for many years. Over a third of our staff have been with the Company for a decade or more, with approximately 90 of our staff having worked with us for more than 20 years.
We believe that we offer a stable and enjoyable working environment for our employees. Career development is enthusiastically encouraged by the Management and our Manufacturer partners, with dedicated programmes helping employees and our Apprentices with their progression and ongoing careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be one of our Sales Executives (MINI), then please click 'apply'.