Western Toyota Newbridge
Salary £6455.80 per annum
13 hour contract, Saturday and Sunday
Does this sound like you?
- Enjoy constantly meeting new people and building rapport and connections
- Have strong communication skills and like making people feel welcome
- Enjoy working as part of a cohesive team
- Organised and like keeping your workspace neat and functional
Builds rapport and understands customers’ needs
- Greets visitors on arrival (by name where possible) and introduces him/herself and the role of the Host
- Assesses when to engage with customers and when to leave them to their own devices
- Talks to customers to build rapport and find out what (if any) assistance or information they require
- Manages several sets of visitors at the same time by moving between groups, engaging and disengaging with individuals to maintain contact and respond to their needs
- Encourages visitors to browse the showroom at will, in order to experience (feel/touch) the product
- Explains availability of supporting product information, inviting customers to help themselves
- Tends to all customers and visitors within the centre to ensure they feel cared for
Provides refreshments for visitors
- Guides visitors to the hub and information centre, encouraging them to utilise the facilities available
- Offers to make customers a drink
Introduces colleagues to provide further information and progress the sale
- Observes and listens to customers and assesses the right moment to offer further assistance
- Contacts relevant specialist (e.g. Sales Executive) and introduces them to the customer, to help the specialist build rapport and make sure that he/she knows exactly what the customer wants
- Watches out for visitors outside the showroom (e.g. on the forecourt) and makes the relevant specialist aware
Maintains the showroom environment
- Manages and co-ordinates the physical showroom environment and ambience e.g. lighting, music, video screen and general tidiness/cleanliness in accordance with operational guidelines
- Works with the management team to support promotions or events with changes to the showroom environment (e.g. changes to music to support themed promotions)
- Ensures all brochures are well stocked, in the right place and up to date
- Maintains the showroom and hub in accordance with operational guidelines
Manages the display and sales of Toyota merchandise
- Works with the management team to agree the range of Toyota merchandise to be displayed in the Hub and maintains the display of merchandise (reordering where necessary) and handles sales to customers.
- Ensures all cars and accessories are clean and positioned correctly, with the boots and doors closed.
Works as a full member of the centre team
- Works with colleagues and teams across the centre to provide a seamless service to customers
- Ensures opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.