Are you an experienced and successful CNC Programmer/ Project Analyst looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with an automotive manufacturing company!
CNC Programmer/Project Analyst in Bulwark
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 7.30am - 2pm
Our client is seeking a fully trained CNC Programmer to join their already successful team working within a busy automotive manufacturing company. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
- To create and prove CNC CAM programs using state of the art software in order to machine bespoke and production components
- Review CAD designs and provide feasibility and timing feedback (Programming and machining) to assist the team
- Ensure CNC programs are correctly completed within a set timescale.
- Share knowledge and problem solve when difficulties arise.
- Liaise with software and workshop technical assistance in order to overcome any issues.
- Utilize available software in order to aid the programming team (PowerMill, PowerShape etc).
- Create work instructions and tool lists for machine operators to follow.
- Monitor all programs to make sure they follow instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
- To study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
- To communicate with supervisor, engineers, production, quality and shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Operate CNC machines when required to include but not limited to Setting, Machining and Inspection
- To operate lifting devices for movement of parts.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with company quality policies and procedures, company policies and safety and environmental regulations.
- To participate in cross functional process improvement teams and will actively participate in team production meetings
- Assist the quality team to identify potential programming / machining related issues and provide feasible solutions
- To detect malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities, control or control media as required to ensure quality of production. To report all machine malfunctions to machine makers.
- Program CNC mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tools, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Ensure that safe working practices are followed.
- In addition to the above tasks additional duties may be required in order to meet project deadlines
The Ideal CNC Programmer:
- Experience in using CAM software for offline programming (Preferable: PowerMill)
- Ability to understand CAD files and 2D drawings with regards to manufacturing
- Able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Able to perform basic maths function.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Experience in a similar manufacturing role is preferable.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Proactive and innovative.
- To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- The ability to prioritise workload.
- The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a current clean driving license
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company, then APPLY today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen