Are you a Connected Car / Telematics Engineer looking to join a leading Research and Development Team for a major automotive manufacturer? Do you have a passion for future vehicle development?
If so Expleo have an opportunity for you. We are seeking a Connected Car Test Engineer, on behalf of our client, a globally successful Automotive OEM, based in Bedfordshire, on a contract basis.
Responsibilities of the Connected Car Test Engineer position include:
* Confirm End to End system validation for connected cars, within the on-board and off-board environment
* Raise incident tickets in the incident management system and track them through to closure
* Develop testing methods and procedures that comply with specifications and regulatory requirements, to ensure robust validation of the complete telematics systems
* Confirm vehicle level quality, function and reliability standards are maintained by the changes being validated
* Conduct Root cause investigation of complex concerns
* Creation of test reports in line with vehicle testing
Background, skills and experience required for the Connected Car Test Engineer position:
* Degree qualified or equivalent, in a relevant engineering discipline
* Experience in automotive electrical and electronic development, relating to vehicle body electronics, navigation or telematics systems
* Knowledge of the electrical architecture of modern vehicle electronics and experience of fault finding
* Awareness of Connected car system on-board and off-board
* Competent with Microsoft office including excel and powerpoint
* Available to travel, typically a few days to 2 weeks, occasionally travel may be long distance and/or at short notice
* Experience of MS Azure OMS and Kusto Query is desirable, but not essential
A valid UK/European driving licence is essential for the position of Connected Car Test Engineer.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Connected Car Test Engineer or require further information, please contact:
(phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.