Money4yourMotors Ltd is part of the Cox Automotive UK group of companies and is one of the UK’s best known consumer car buying businesses. The team also provide car buying solutions for partners across the automotive industry working under the Manheim Brand.
To support the Control room Team by providing accurate and timely administrative support, ensuring records and administration is kept in line with Standard Operating Practices and always maintaining a professional service for both our vehicle purchasers and customers.
Other duties include
- Adherence to all processes and scripts
- Completing appraisals with our vehicle purchasers following the system process.
- Complete any necessary checks needed for each vehicle and record the information appropriately.
- Liaising with field inspectors, providing guidance and most recent information where necessary
- Dealing with any queries in a polite and efficient manner
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and able to adapt to change quickly
- Able to follow instructions and to also work using your own initiative where required A keen interest in vehicles is an advantage but not a requirement.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.