Job role: CPC Recovery Driver
Location: Bridgend (covering Cardiff)
Salary: £23,985.00 per annum (£11.50 ph) - 40 hours per week.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CPC Driver to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialists in our busy site in Bridgend.
As part of a team of professional drivers you are a critical to the smooth running of the Operation. The CPC Recovery Drivers job is to collect and deliver customers vehicles, driving trucks up to 7.5 tonnes. Customers trust us so you will always be professional, providing a first class service every time. It is also important that you drive vehicles in a safe and lawful manner, taking into account weather and traffic conditions. Not only do you need to collect and deliver vehicles but you also need to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed, collect payments and receipts, report accidents/incidents and comply fully with health and safety legislation, e.g. driving whilst under the influence of sleep inducing medication, driving vehicles for which you are not insured or trained.
As a CPC Recovery Driver we would like you to have an interest and passion in what we do. With professionalism appearance we would also appreciate it if you have previous experience in a customer facing role and experience in a driving trucks up to 7.5 tonnes. You must also hold a driving licence with category C1, CPC licence and valid Tacho card. You must have excellent knowledge of the roads in your area and be highly motivated. Naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence. We will help and support you with the rest.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a (insert job title) at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic bonus schemes (**delete if not applicable to role**)
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
• We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
• We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
• We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?