Welcome to Northgate Vehicle Hire - Brent Cross
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Customer Service Agent at our busy branch in Brent Cross.
Salary: £26,039 per annum + Bonus & Overtime
Why choose Northgate Vehicle Hire?
We want to help fulfil your ambition and your hard work will be rewarded with:
- Company recognition scheme
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) & 1 Birthday day holiday
- Company pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- An exclusive employee vehicle-leasing scheme & staff discounts on vehicle hire
- Flexible Gym Memberships
- A Benefits App giving a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals
- A Company Uniform
- A great work-life balance, working mostly Monday to Friday.
- A proven induction-training plan to help you learn how we do things, guidance from experienced colleagues and ongoing support from your manager.
- The first step in a great career! We have an impressive record of developing our people using clear career development pathways and making a commitment to supporting your professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, customer service professional to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists as a Customer Service Agent and bring to life the Northgate branch experience for our customers.
Being a Customer Service Agent puts you right at the heart of our business, supporting customers to deliver on their business promises. You will spend time with a wide variety of customers both face-to-face and by phone, each with their own unique needs - the thing they all have in common is that they are looking to you to deliver a great experience and provide the right service for them.
All of our branches are different and unique but no matter which branch you step into there is a family feel and you will feel the energetic buzz as soon as you walk through the doors. Every colleague helps each other and teamwork is of paramount importance. So, whether you are sourcing vehicles so you can say yes to booking, resolving a customer rental query or overseeing the daily vehicle movements in and out of branch, it is an exciting place to be.
- You come from a fast-paced, customer-focused background – the industry is not important but where you excel is in quickly understanding what matters to your customers.
- You are a people person – you put yourself in your customer’s shoes and communicate well with them in sometimes-difficult situations. As a Customer Service Agent, if you cannot help, you know who can.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You are comfortable using office based IT systems – ensuring we keep track of our vehicles, customers and performance means the branch works efficiently and delivers results.
- You are enthusiastic about our business – a Customer Service Agent is the face and voice of Northgate so we will look to you to make a great first impression and deliver an exceptional experience every time.
- You have a full UK/EU Driving License – That’s essential.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
Press the 'Apply' button now to start your application.