This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists as a Customer Service Representative in our contact centre in Darlington.
Working in our dedicated Customer Support Centre, the key purpose of this role is to act as a liaison between Northgate and its diverse Customer base. Operating in a business-to-business environment, a key attribute for success is the ability to effectively manage customer data, job card creation, documents, inbound contacts, generating invoices, keeping customer satisfaction and communication at the core of every decision and behaviour.
Service Desk - Consists of Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls and Data Input with the opportunity to cross train on other departments as your career progresses.
This role is key to our success and will require knowledge and training across many different teams and activities and as such can develop across 3 grades within the CSR
- Manage large volumes of communications in a timely and professional manner (calls, emails, web chat)
- Championing the customer in everything you do. Working in partnership with other departments/suppliers to deliver exceptional service
- Proactively identify customers’ needs, clarify information, and offer alternatives / solutions
- Take ownership of issues and ensure satisfactory resolutions achieved with minimal escalations achieving right first time, every time
- Understand customer variance in requirements of services and products
- Keep relevant and accurate records in our management systems
- Give information and advice on our products and services
- Keep self-up to date with communication, development, and changes within the business to ensure accurate information is given to customers
- Achieve personal and team quality, productivity, and volume targets
Of course, a great basic salary, but there’s much more available for you at Northgate Vehicle Hire than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
- 23 days annual leave (+ bank holidays) and an extra day’s leave to celebrate your birthday
- free life assurance
- well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
- discounted, flexible Gym memberships
- exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
- pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
- Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
If you would love to join our amazing team in Darlington, we encourage you to find out more.