We are looking for an experienced Diagnostic Technician (Senior Vehicle Technician). Time Zero is really pleased to be offering a chance to get into an iconic Great British brand. The company has a long and successful history in the South of England. They are a family business which is growing across the premium sector.
As a Diagnostic Technician or Senior Vehicle Technician you will undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on a range of the manufacture’s products. The work will be carried out to the highest standard within the scheduled times. You will be skilled in diagnosis and have strong understanding of vehicle test procedures.
Who would fit in?
Firstly you need to be qualified. You will need at least a Level 3 GNVQ in Vehicle maintenance, with further experience as a senior technician or Diagnosis Technician.
This role will really suit a driven ambitious Technician who strives for the best and wants the best opportunities. It will suit a Technician that has Senior/ Diagnostic experience in a smaller business looking to step up to a bigger role with further future opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
Some great benefits available as this family business recognises performance. To mention a few, you will have 25 days holiday per year, a generous pension scheme, a £30000- £34000 basic with an generous bonus package on top.
· Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair guidelines.
· Support team members in more complex repairs.
· Test, diagnose faults and repair vehicles as and when requested by your manager or supervisory staff.
· Advise and report on vehicle, component faults and servicing requirements noticed while working on vehicles, including future servicing repair requirements.
· Complete relevant service documentation (job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with brand standards, warranty and site requirements.
· Look for ways to identify future customer costs savings by recommending preventative maintenance.
Education and Qualification
· Level 3 NVQ in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
· Full UK Driving licence
Why Apply through Time Zero
We are automotive specialists having worked in the main dealer network for decades. We understand the role we are advertising. We treat all applications with the utmost confidentiality.
We get to know the dealers we are representing.
Most importantly we get to know you by discussing you and your skills so we can put your application forward in the best light possible.
Apply today, we look forward to talking to you soon!
Summary: Senior Vehicle Technician (Diagnostic Technician), Automotive technician, Diagnostics, Servicing, MOT, 4x4, NVQ Level 3, Automotive, Car, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Edenbridge, Sevenoaks, East Grinstead, Crawley