Divisional Head of Aftersales - Northampton - £50,000 + OTE £70,000 - Main Dealership
Location - Northampton
Job Title - Divisional Head of Aftersales
Salary - £50,000 + OTE £70,000
Our client is a main dealership in Northampton and they are looking for an experienced Head of After Sales to join their busy Service Department, offering a fantastic basic salary and bonus structure with a brilliant opportunity for you to be able to progress within a main dealership.
- 8am-18:30pm Monday - Friday, 1 hour lunch
As a Divisional Head of Aftersales, you will be pivotal in ensuring that the Aftersales Departments sustain operational excellence and strong financial performances.
Key responsibilities for this Technician role in Northampton are:
- As a Divisional Head of Aftersales, you will have key accountability for the consistent and robust execution of these processes.
- Additionally, you will have a link into Warranty Hub, Customer Hub (Inbound & Outbound Bookings) & Quality Management Team - ensuring, via a collaborative approach, that their visions align with your own; and that their daily activities are driving the achievement of the overriding Aftersales objectives.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Clear and engaging interpersonal skills;
- The ability to manage multiple activities/projects simultaneously, whilst attaching the appropriate focus and prioritisation to each;
- Consultative and collaborative communication skills and approaches; coupled with the level of assertiveness and commitment needed to achieve the required objectives;
- An analytical and inquisitive mind, that ensures no issue or opportunity remains unexplored; and the ability to engage constructively and transparently with all stakeholders.
Divisional Head of Aftersales - Northampton - £50,000 + £70,000 OTE- Main Dealership