Pre-Sales Consultant £55 - £65K + Car or car allowance + 25% Bonus
My client an ERP and CRM Consulting and software business seek a Senior Presales Specialist to join their growing team and drive their continued expansion across the manufacturing market. You will act as the subject matter expert within the sales and consulting team for all product queries.
This role will have considerable support from the management team, account managers and considerable marketing efforts. Currently the reputation they carry is bringing large volumes of inbound interest from prospective clients so there is a very strong platform for the successful applicant to deliver great results. This position will be home based and will require travel to prospects sites.
* Support the sales cycle through product demonstrations CFO and senior business stakeholders
* Contribute feedback to the product and consulting team on best practices and improvements
* Develop strong relationships and network within the market to further the brand
* Work with the management team to grow the practice
* Proven track record of ERP/CRM software consulting or presales
* Ideally extended presales experience, although those wishing to make a move from consulting into presales will be considered
* Experience with ERP, Sage X3, Syspro, Dynamics NAV, SAP, Dynamics AX etc
* Ideally a background with one of the ERP Software vendors or key Consulting Partners
* Excellent market understanding and network
* Excellent presentation and written skills
The Ideal Candidate:
* 5+ years of experience in consulting, professional services or controlling functions
* 3+ years of relevant presales experience in a consulting firm or software vendor
* Able to understand and map business requirements to the ERP solution
* Create value propositions for clients, highlight and leverage the software capabilities to improve their overall business software function
* Have the functional and technical skills to suggest process and technical improvements
* Has a passion for ERP, CRM and BI technologies
* Motivated by the sales process, to secure new projects and contracts, expanding the brand throughout the region and beyond
* Not afraid to challenge preconceptions and influence change
Excellent fixed salary, bonus and benefits for the right individual
This role could suit an ERP consultant / manager seeking a change to focus on presales advisory, someone seeking to switch from a competitor vendor to join a dynamic growing company, or a final client controller with experience in leading internal implementation projects.
For a confidential conversation contact Craig Purnell on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.