Experienced Parts Advisor
Are you a confident, energetic and well-organised person? Do you thrive in a challenging environment and are constantly striving to achieve your goals while being able to provide excellent customer service? Then we have the perfect role for you!
The role entails working in our clients busy parts department and providing the following service:
* Assisting customers and bodywork team
* being a central part of the workshop and managing the stock,
* providing the bodyshops and other motor traders with parts related enquiries
* overlooking the sales, and reporting information to the accountacny team
* stock maintenance
You will be very competent and capable both on the telephone and in person, be experienced with multi-tasking along with very good administration and PC skills with a background in the motor trade parts department.
As you would expect with a position of this importance the training will surpass that of other manufacturers and industries and that includes on-going new model technology and customer service courses at the Training Academy our client offers. This industry leading training is complimented by excellent earning potential.
The hours are full-time Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.30pm and Saturday Mornings on a rota basis 8.30 to 12.30.
The remuneration will comprise a basic package and a monthly bonus scheme based on departmental success and profit. Additional benefits include:
* 22 days holiday per year plus bank holiday
* Pension contribution
* Death in service life insurance
* The option of a new or pre-owned vehicle at preferential rates
* Staff preferential rates for service, parts and repair work
This is a permanent position and will offer you great posibiliteis within this well recognised car industry compnay in the future, please apply today if you feel you can match the role requirements
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.