Henrys (Glasgow) Ltd is a family run business that holds franchises for Honda, Skoda, VWFS Car Rental, SsangYong (Aftersales only) and Suzuki through three different locations serving the Glasgow territory.
The Role (Full Time) :
Based at our Head Office in Glasgow City Centre, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operation of all aspects of the finance department, supervising a finance team of 3 staff.
- Full ownership of profit & loss and balance sheet
- Production of management accounts on a timely basis
- Balance sheet control and balance sheet reconciliations
- Annual stock control and stock reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT return
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Supervising the management teams around financial improvement and controls
- Working with the Managing Director and making fundamental decisions within the business to help with growth
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be required to develop good working relationships with the other departmental managers in order to fulfil this role to the best of their ability.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Relevant accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA, CA)
- A knowledge of the Motor Trade would also be advantageous
Competitive market salary, 28 days annual leave (rising to maximum 30 days), pension, Company car and staff discounts.
To apply for this roll, please go to www.henrys-cars.com/jobs/financial-controller