Fleet Administrator – Jaguar Land Rover Guildford
Responsible for the tasks and activities to ensure a vehicle is ready for delivery or collection to meet the service level agreements set by our National, Broker and Local Business accounts and meeting Inchcape and the OEM compliance standards.
Naturally interacts with internal/external customers in a friendly and professional way.
Manage the delivery process in a timely and organised manner.
Instrumental in creating a market leading Corporate Customer Experience.
Thoroughly check vehicle specification prior to delivery ensuring the vehicle ordered matches the customer requirement.
Be familiar with and operate within the customers SLA framework
Able to gain and develop systems knowledge to effectively use the Dealer Management system (CDK Kerridge), the Factory ordering system (SLi) and our Fleet stock and orders system (Salesmaster / Fleetbase).
Order delivery Packs and advise customer when the vehicle is enroute to site.
Book PDI with the Service department
Ensure that all documentation is in place prior to arranging delivery.
Ensure correct information is used in order to register and invoice cars correctly.
Ensure compliance with relevant guidelines and policies, for both Inchcape and the Brand OEM
Offer vehicle for delivery on arrival, chase delivery confirmation with the customer, always looking to reduce the length of time that a vehicle is on site.
Complete internal paperwork and update systems accurately and with excellent attention to detail.
Ensure that we achieve 100% on MoDel required deliveries.
Actively looking out for additional opportunities to increase sales and maximise revenue.
Able to develop knowledge of vehicle specifications
Will collaborate with the Department to create a high performing working relationship
Be presentable, approachable and a good all round communicator with internal colleagues, Brand contacts and customers alike
Book delivery with a view to minimising costs, whilst operating within the customer’s SLA.
Ensure Brand requirements are met regarding systems usage and administering fleet orders
Ensure that all required Product information / training is kept up to date and within the required time period.
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Incredible customer service skills
- Self motivation and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Previous experience in a sales admin role
- Computer literacy
- A fantastic coping strategy to work under pressure
- Customer always at heart
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team