Do you excel in being able to manage a team and have experience with managing and developing relationships of multiple key accounts? This is a full time, permanent position based at our head office in Bradford. In return, we can offer you a highly rewarding salary, alongside a bonus scheme as well as a generous benefits program.
Advanced Supply Chain are looking to appoint a Head of Key Accounts, you will be experienced in managing a team of likeminded individuals and making sure they are providing a first-class service to our key clients which showcases Advances ability to be agile and innovative within the marketplace. You’ll be actively working alongside your direct reports to help support, drive and deliver strategic plans. This role will provide you with opportunities to work alongside some of the most well-known brands within fashion, homeware internationally. You’ll have on-going support from our Freight Operations Director who will support you with any on-going strategies and the management of current and new accounts.
Key Responsibilities of our Head of Key Accounts:
- Lead, develop and support a team of individuals who report directly into yourself, by coaching them through best practices and skills they need to achieve and excel
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of your customers’ business, being able to suggest and deliver initiatives that will benefit those customers and assist in the longer-term retention of them
- Keeping yourself informed and updated on any changes within the current marketplace that may impact your customers
- To monitor and report on customers and competitors activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- Support Key Accounts team to deliver P&L targets related to European, global key accounts, directly for markets where we don’t have offices, and through local origination for markets where we have offices
Skills & Experience of our Head of Key Accounts:
- A thorough understanding of the market context
- High commercial focus and the ability to maximise opportunities for the business and the customer
- Strong awareness of import/export sea freight operations
- A high drive to deliver excellent customer service
- Previous experience managing a team to success
What you will get in return as our Head of Key Accounts?
In return, we can offer a range of exciting benefits from a highly rewarding bonus scheme, company phone, company laptop, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays). Work social events and fun team days out, 25% ASOS discount code (after 6 months). Accesses to Reward Gateway giving discounts off high-street retailers, supermarkets such as Curry’s, River Island, Boot’s and many more!