HGV / Agricultural Technician
We are currently recruiting for a HGV Technician / Agricultural Fitter in the Lancaster area.
Our client is an Automotive Independent Dealer and they are seeking a HGV Technician / Agricultural Fitter to join their busy Vehicle Workshop.
For your hard work as a HGV Technician / Agricultural Fitter for our Client, you can expect a salary of up to £16.00 per hour
The hours of work in this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter position are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pmTypical Duties of a HGV Technician / Agricultural Fitter for our client include:
Requirements of this HGV Technician / Agricultural Fitter vacancy:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs / Tractors
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Agricultural Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- Welding/bodywork/fabrication skills are an advantage.
To apply for this HGV Technician / Agricultural Fitter position, please forward your CV to Becca Hams quoting the job reference or call our office for a chat about this position.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details