Junior Account Manager Job| Maidstone, Kent | 23,000-25,000 | Full time
Junior Account Manager Job
Do you have previous experience working in the food or consumer goods industry? Have you worked in account management or a business development type role before?
If so, I want to hear from you!
- Job Title: Junior Account Manager Job
- Hours: Full time
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Maidstone
- Salary: 23,000-25,000
- Contact: Andrew Irvine, Maidstone Office -
Benefits to you:
- Exciting new opportunity to join a market leading client
- Full time
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Excellent company benefits
- Great career prospects
- Based in Maidstone with easy access from M20
- FREE parking available
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday increases with service
My client is looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is able to develop and nurture relationships with their clients. This is a Monday to Friday, full-time role with salary dependent on experience. You will provide administrative and account support to clients and colleagues across such areas as invoicing, stock management and order requests. You will be the point of contact throughout the service delivery process.
- To be the point of telephone contact for clients and customers
- Develop business with commercial awareness
- Customer Service
- Stock management
- Administrative support
- Invoice query management
- Manage order requests
What we are looking for
- Experience of working within a FMCG, preferably food company.
- Account management background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in procurement is an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.