Lift Installer required in Southam, Warwickshire
- Salary circa £28,000 (more for experienced Lift Installers)
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday (flexible start/finish times)
Our client is a well-established Midlands family run business who are a leading specialists in their field, looking to add a skilled Lift Installer to their growing team.Duties in the Lift Installer role:
What our client is looking for:
- Attending customer sites to carry out installations, maintenance and repairs on a range of hydraulic lifts and associated equipment
- Working to ensure that the product is installed to customer specification
- Telephone technical customer support
- Travelling to customer sites with overnight away from home when required
- Completing and returning all service documentation
- Ensure company equipment is fit for purpose, including service plans, maintenance and repairs are carried out to the highest standards while observing manufactures guidelines
- Ordering & collection of parts as necessary to complete installations, repair or service requirements
- Ensure stock is maintained and regularly audited
- Ensure that documentation & manuals necessary to fulfil the role are current & available at all times
- Support colleagues where necessary, ensuring a high level of service & support is maintained
What’s in it for the Lift Installer?
- Experience working within lift installation, or similar mechanical engineering background. In house & onsite training will be given.
- Be well organised & must be able to work without supervision, to a high standard, with good communication skills
- Knowledge of hydraulic principles, mechanical & electrical knowledge
- Able to solve & resolve issues the job throws up with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Polite, professional, customer focused manner when speaking directly to the end user/ clients
- Understanding of Health & Safety, especially on customer sites
Company Benefits for the successful Lift Installer:
- Good salary (more for experienced Lift Installers)
- In house & onsite training
- To be an integral part of small but successful business
- Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays
- Onsite Parking.
If this Lift Installer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Jobs in Warwickshire, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.