“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way”
Use your industry expertise and strategic approach to drive aftersales performance with a Great Place to Work®
We are looking for an experienced Aftersales leader to join Marshall Motor Group’s Audi division and improve aftersales performance across the division. Working closely with the Heads of Business at our Audi dealerships, the Divisional Head of Aftersales will be responsible for driving initiatives which improve aftersales penetration, CSI and quality. Reporting to the Franchise Director, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis, and will involve significant travel across our network of Audi dealerships.
What are the key accountabilities?
As a Divisional Head of Aftersales, you will have accountability for aftersales performance across our Audi division. With support from our Heads of Business and corporate support functions, you will:
- Maximise aftersales profitability through the sale of labour and parts
- Improve aftersales penetration across the division, designing and rolling out initiatives to support performance
- Monitor and improve divisional aftersales CSI
- Ensure aftersales processes and procedures meet quality requirements
- Support dealership Aftersales Managers with aftersales related issues
- Work closely with the OEM to ensure the group meet OEM standards
What experience do I need?
It is essential that the successful candidate has strong aftersales experience with an in depth knowledge of both service and parts operations. Experience within VAG will be highly regarded but is not essential. In addition to your previous experience, you will demonstrate:
- A track record of delivering turnover and net profit growth
- A professional and calm approach with strong stakeholder management skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to influence change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to foresee potential barriers
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Company vehicle provided
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Matched pension contributions
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.