Represent a leading Automotive brand whilst working for Automotive Management "Dealer Group of the Year" 2021
“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way”
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by Great Place to Work UK as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion and we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- Additional Holiday Days added for length of Service
- Training and Continual self-development
- Free Eye Care Vouchers
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- Up to £2000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Parts Advisor to join our Nissan dealership in Maidstone. You will be provided with on the job training by your colleagues, managers and Nissan and will be joining a supportive and very friendly team at Maidstone.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to be part of a prestige dealership and start your career with Nissan and Marshall Motor Group.
This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis and offers a generous OTE and bonus package.
What experience do I need?
Due to the current team we have within Maidstone, we are looking to speak to you if you already have previous Automotive Experience and also if you are reading this and are looking to start your Automotive career with us we would love to hear from you.
Why would this role suit me?
This role would be a great opportunity for you if you enjoy working with processes, self-managing your own workload and time, you enjoy organisation and working with a high attention to detail and also enjoy being in a team working environment and communication with your colleagues and customers.
What will I do on a daily basis?
- Receiving and unloading new stock and deliveries.
- Sorting and storing as well as recording incoming parts and materials on an internal database.
- Respond to internal workshop and external customer queries on a face to face basis, phone and email.
- Pick and distribute parts for the Technicians within the Workshop, working from job sheets and alongside the Service Advisor and Sales Team within the dealership.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity