Vehicle Master Technician
Excellent basic salary, achievable bonus structure and usual employment benefits working with a truly world leading brand.
- Are you an experience level 3 vehicle technician / mechanic looking for a new opportunity?
- Are you motivated by working for a company that offers defined career progression?
If you can answer YES to these two questions we have a great opportunity for you!
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship and attained a recognised qualification
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles
- Proven previous experience of a similar position is essential
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence (preferably clean)
Whilst we endeavour to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that we a member of the team will contact you should your skillset match above criteria.
Car Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.