Mercedes BenzCustomer Telephone Advisor - 12 month FTC
Support the delivery of a best in class service.
If you are confident, articulate, and passionate about sales and delivering outstanding customer service, then Mercedes-Benz Retail group needs you. As a Sale Advisor you will be the first point of contact for our customer telephone enquiries and represent a world-leading brand.
This is a part time position to include weekend shifts.
Confident in speaking to customers over the phone and initiating conversations from email enquiries, you will help us drive sales by responding to initial sales queries and steer them towards the most appropriate next step in their Mercedes-Benz journey. This could be anything from a site appointment with a Sales Executive, booking a test drive or talking our customers through our products and services.
Alongside answering initial sales enquiries, you will help to deliver excellent customer service across a variety of responsibilities:
* Update the dealer CRM system with all relevant information so that the Sales Executives can fully prepare for appointments
* Respond to online enquiries within agreed timescales either by email or telephone and update our systems accordingly
* Maintain a good working knowledge of current products and sales campaigns across the Mercedes-Benz product range and communicate this effectively to our customers as appropriate
* Support business reporting by keeping accurate records as required
* Develop strong working relationships with our sales team across the London network of sites
What we need from you
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering expert customer service and sales advice, with experience within retail or in a sales contact centre environment.
You will be articulate, with strong written communication skills and be confident in interacting over the phone. You will always maintain a professional, but friendly approach and use emotional intelligence to adjust your tone to individual customers. You will be able to work under your own initiative and multi-task whilst maintaining a calm demeanour.
What we will give you.
As well as the usual company benefits you’d expect, (pension, flexible benefits, annual leave) you will also receive:
* Training in multiple Daimler systems, including Auto line Dealer Management
* Salary of £22,000 (pro rata) with a bonus potential of up to £3,000 per year (pro rata)
* Access to our heavily disounted Employee Car Lease Scheme
* 23 days annual leave (pro rata)
What are the hours?
Please note this is a part time role, with part-time shifts to cover our site opening hours from 8:30am-7:00pm Monday-Friday. There will also be rotational weekend shifts to cover Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm and Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm.
For successful applicants, you will be asked to complete a one way video interview.
Due to UK legislation, we’re obliged to tell you that we can only accept applications from individuals with the right to work in the UK.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.