* You will have a minimum of 3 years experience and worked in a PAS125 Bodyshop.
* You will be responsible for stripping and rebuilding all makes of cars.
* You will adhere to Thatcham or manufacturers repair methods
* You will work as part of a team to complete jobs and assist colleagues where necessary to meet deadlines and targets.
* You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of technical principles and disciplines relevant to the role
* You will adhere to stringent Health and Safety procedures
* You will be expected to have a good standard of tools required for this discipline.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.
The UK’s leading event for motor retailers is going VIRTUAL.
TWO days of insightful, engaging content that Automotive Management LIVE is known for whilst enabling our audience to connect with the full range of suppliers to motor retail, learn and share industry best practice, and discuss how to prepare for the future of motor retail.