PAYE Rate: Days: £29,382.58; Nights: £35,987.67
Hours: 12 Hour Shifts
Igloo has opportunities for MET Technicians in the Grimsby area. These roles will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work within one of the leading automotive companies within the UK.
- Working on a range of new and used vehicles.
- You will be responsible assessing, repairing, stripping and refitting and mechanical or electrical faults with the vehicles.
- Ensure that all diagnostic tools are up to date with new software/updates.
- Ensure compliance within the workplace.
- Ensure that the most cost-effective repair methods are always used.
- Regular checks of product information updates from manufacturer systems.
- Ensure all workstations remain tidy with a strong focus on safe operating practices.
- To be able to complete all work within the set deadlines.
- Review and improve processes to develop workshop efficiencies.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
- Must have up to date knowledge of latest vehicle repair methods.
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential for this role.
- Must be able to prioritise and plan in order to deliver to the agreed time scales.
- Must work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Work in line with H&S regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail.