Mobile Porsche Specialist Ltd is a very fast growing Porsche specialist in the UK. (see mobileporschespecialist.com).The company is extremely customer focused not just in the fact that we go to the customer, but also in our absolute commitment to giving the best possible service at all times. Mobile Porsche Specialist Ltd is an industry game changer.
There is currently a vacancy for a mobile technician.
- Must be an experienced technician, able to carry out most jobs without close supervision. Porsche experience favoured but not necessary.
- Must be truly committed to offering exceptional customer service.
- Must have a positive, self-starting attitude
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 25 and with no more than 3 points Salary
- Will be competitive with a mix of good base salary and sales-based commission Process
- First interviews to be carried by Rob Murray (MD)
- Second interview to be a half day with Arron Turner (Technical Director) or one of our other technicians and visiting the rest of the team at The Hub
Job Description: Mobile Porsche Technician
To delight our customers by providing the most user-friendly maintenance service for Porsche owners in the area such that the area delivers a target of £15000 ex VAT sales per month with a high level of referrals and 5star reviews.
The role is based around North London or North Home Counties
Key Result Areas
- Review the customer’s requirements provided by the Service Advisors/Executive, ensuring sufficient information is provided to complete the repair.
- Ascertain labour times and parts needed for the repair, to support the Service Advisor/Executive in providing an estimate to the customer.
- Carry out the repair in accordance with the agreed quote.
- Conduct road tests and be responsible for personal quality control such that no corrective follow up visits are required.
- Charge customers for work carried out and ensuring that all paperwork is completed to a satisfactory standard and payment in full received.
- Provide the necessary supporting documents to support any repair and purchases relating to it.
- Ensure that customer’s details are correct on Hubspot complete with chassis number and next service due date.
- To work in a way which maximises the Health & Safety of self, colleagues and customers. Protect the customer’s property by using protective covers at all times.
- Keep technical and job knowledge up to date by participating in educational opportunities, reading manufacturers' publications, etc.
- Build relationships with customers such that they want to use the company again. Identify and nurture new potential customers if possible (most customers are found centrally).
- Ensure that high quality service is delivered at all times in line with the MPS values, reflected in a high level of customer referrals and 5star reviews. This includes maintaining mobile workshop, personal appearance and conduct in line with MPS values.
- We are am employer that really care for our staff. We promote growth within our business and encourage our staff to bring their own skills to life when on the job.
- Generous salary
- Company Van - Transporter/Vivaro or similar
- Flexibility on location