Job Title: Mobile Vehicle Technician
Location: Luton and surrounding area
Salary: Between £30,000-£34,000 (depending on experience) + company van + £2,000 joining bonus + time saved bonus + benefits (listed below)
- £2,000 joining bonus - £1,000 after 1 month and £1,000 after 6 months
- Performance Related Time Saved Bonus (usually between £6,000-£8,000 annually)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Company Van
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
Role is full time and permanent.
Monday to Friday – Daytime shifts – 1 Saturday in Every 4
Our client is an independent dealer group which operates a network of 61 dealership sites in the UK and channel islands.
To drive the standard in customer care. To provide technical advice and carry out vehicle inspections to provide a diagnosis, maintenance and repair work, in accordance with our clients approved technical procedures, in order to keep vehicles in optimum working condition. To maintain the highest standards of safety, and to meet all legislative and corporate standards. You’ll demonstrate our clients Purpose, Principles, and Ambition (PPA) in all dealings with colleagues, customer and prospects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Deliver the highest possible levels of technical advice, service and maintenance to all our clients customers, on Ford and other brand vehicles.
- Work within the relevant protocols, as dictated by legislation, the company, the manufacturer and relevant suppliers at all times.
- Assist Senior and Master Technicians, and undertake learning and development as prescribed.
- Maintain comprehensive records, in an appropriate and timely fashion, and ensure colleagues do the same.
- Create and maintain a supportive culture for all colleagues in line with our clients PPA.
- Commit to ongoing learning and development.
- Deliver all services in the most resource-effective manner possible.
- To ensure the skills and the knowledge of the Technicians are kept up-to-date, by providing
Essential Skills and Experience:
- fully qualified – City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent (candidates must have relevant certificates)
- Demonstrate ability to manage processes, administration and paperwork.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to support, coach, and counsel and develop colleagues and junior team members.
- Full driving license held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points.
- Evidence of ‘Right to work in the UK’
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Ellie at Colin Pybus Recruitment