Mobile Vehicle Technician
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mobile Motor Vehicle Technician to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists based in the Cardiff area.
Your role, as Mobile Motor Vehicle Technician, is about supporting our customers to deliver on their business promises. Being mobile your van, which will be a new Model, will be equipped with latest tooling and diagnostic equipment required, the majority of work will be servicing and general maintenance of vehicles whilst off site, also some diagnostic repairs and fault finding. Your aim: ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time. Jobs are sent through 5 days in advance so the days can be planned well ahead.
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
- You are a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician with a solid workshop background – whether the job at hand is routine servicing and maintenance or a more complex diagnostic, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You enjoy a broad mix of work - with servicing, general maintenance, warranty work and recalls across a wide range of vehicles in our fleet, you can be sure every day will present you with a new challenge.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and enjoy having a face-to-face relationship with them.
As Motor Vehicle Technician, we offer:
- A competitive starting salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
- The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes, and Vauxhall.
- Plan your own days
We want to help fulfil your ambition and your hard work will be rewarded with:
- Up to £27,500k per annum plus bonus
- Technician team bonus up to £2,400 performance per annum
- Mon to Friday 42.5 hr week
- Company recognition scheme
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) & 1 Birthday Day holiday
- Approved overtime paid at x 1.5
- Company pension
- Employee benefits and assistance programme
- SAYE Scheme
If you would love to join our amazing team in Cardiff as a Mobile Motor Vehicle Technician, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today!