Mobile Repair Technician - Hull
Salary: £30,000 per annum + Tech Bonus
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a Mobile Technician
As part of a team of professional Mobile Repair Technicians you will be travelling around the local area completing repairs on customers’ cars at their workplaces, homes, and approved locations. The role of Mobile Repair Technician is very autonomous and requires good time management and organisation. No Cold calling all work is provided from our central hub with repair details.
So, if you can see yourself driving one of our state-of-the-art Mercedes Sprinters which are fully kitted out with fully compliant repair capsules with a self-sufficient power source then this could be the job for you. This is a great opportunity to be your own boss without the financial risk.
With a professional appearance we would also appreciate if you were enthusiastic, have strong organisational skills, geographical awareness, and the ability to work unsupervised. The Mobile Repair Technician will handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is always maintained. You must also have awareness of and adhere to all the housekeeping and health and safety regulations. Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment working as a Paint/Panel + MET is essential. Naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence. We will help and support you with the rest!
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Mobile Technician at FMG RS than just that …
- fantastic bonus schemes
- free life assurance
- an exclusive employee vehicle-leasing scheme
- pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
- Flexible Gym Memberships
- A Benefits App giving a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our workshops, our Training Centres through to our EV capabilities;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest Mobile Technician today!