Our client, a FANTASTIC employer, is looking to recruit experienced Technician
A MASSIVE opportunity for the right person to join a great company and develop a long term career
Working with a great brand and the site is one of the top performers in the country
Salary £13 per hour x 40hrs = £27k plus a realistic bonus
One Saturday in 3 - 22 days holiday + bank holidays + overtime available
- Carry our service, diagnostic and repair work, as directed
- Support and promote the concept of complete customer satisfaction
- Be aware of and comply with all legal aspects relating both to maintenance and repair of motor vehicles
- Work to overall first time fix principles
- Record work done, time taken and advise on additional work required
- Complete warranty repairs as directed within Manufacturer guidelines
- To comply with all the Quality Standards agreed within the Company
- Qualified Technician (NVQ/City & Guilds or equivalent)
- Competent in many levels of technical work including;Diagnostics, Engine repairs, Preparation work for the sale of the car, MOT's and servicing
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.