Are you a successful Automotive New Car Sales Manager looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy main dealer!
Automotive New Car Sales Manager- West London
Basic £54,108 plus Bonus 45%, OTE £80,000 plus
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
New Car Sales Manager required for this well established and highly successful dealership based in West London. You must be a Sales Manager who is highly proficient within the automotive industry.
You will need to have had a solid career history to date and be a confident relationship builder dealing with customers at all levels.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Maximise the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products
- Achieving outstanding customer satisfaction
- Developing, managing and refining vehicle sales policies
- Ensuring the optimum stock of vehicles
- Assisting the General Manager in maintaining franchise operational standards
- The development of the Sales Executives within the team to achieve and exceed targets
- Support the sales executives in negotiating the terms of an agreement and support the closure of sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock and advising Sales Executives
- Carrying out one to one performance reviews monthly
The role will require an ambitious and driven individual with the ability and aptitude to work on a global scale and promote expedient brand growth.
- Previous Sales management experience in the automotive industry
- Must possess strong IT skills and have the ability to create and implement strategic sales plans
- Excellent leadership skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet targets
- Excellent negotiation skills and 'Can do Attitude' are essential
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Have knowledge of modern business methods within a prestige dealership
- Ideally have knowledge of Kerridge
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more