Online Car Sales Executive required in Melton Mowbray
Salary: £18k-£24k Basic + Bonus + Company Car
Hours: Normal Car Sales Hours with 6 Days off per month - A long weekend off in 3.
An opportunity for an experienced Online Car Sales Executive to join our Client's award-winning dealership in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.
The Internet Sales Executive will work within a team of two supporting the showroom team of four, with display work and showroom assistance where required.
You will be responsible for using a consultative, customer-focused approach to selling new and used vehicles primarily selling over the telephone by performing the following duties working out of their Online operation:
* Sales process on internet leads
* Maintain the brand and in house follow up systems
* Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle
* Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database
* Works with managers to negotiate sale and requirements for financing
* Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and payment
* Attends/completes required training and department meetings
* To keep on task and meet the speed of response times for sales enquiry handling set by the Company
* Ability to sell over 15 units per month, products and F&I
The successful candidate will:
* Have a good work ethic
* Great customer service skills
* Two years of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Current UK driving license
* Professional appearance
The Company offers training, development and career growth opportunities plus a atractive bonus scheme,pension scheme and staff discounts.
Full company details available on application. Apply now with your full CV to Mary or Sharron at WeRecruit Auto Ltd quoting job reference ST164
Automotive - Motor Trade - Sales - Sales Executive - Sales Controller - Business Manager - Showroom - Leicestershire - Melton Mowbray - Leicester - Mountsorrel - Loughborough - Grantham
Full Time - Permanent - Job
Follow us on Twitter @werecruitauto
Should your skills and experience match what our client is looking for, we will contact you before proceeding with your application, either via phone or e-mail initially. Unfortunately we are unable to contact all applicants due to the volume of applications so if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you have relevant industry experience we may store your details for future opportunities
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.