We are looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer to join a leading Accident Repair Centre in the Birmingham area.
This role comes with a basic salary of up to £17 per hour + bonus & Overtime with excellent company benefits.
- Hours: 42.5, Monday to Friday
- Achievable Team bonus
- Various discount vouchers, Pension plus more
Key role and responsibilities as a Paint Sprayer:
- Bumper and trim repairs
- Examine vehicles to identify additional work for repair
- Minor dent removals
- Clearly document all work performed ensuring that times are recorded Accurately and within agreed timeframes
- Mix paint to ensure the perfect match
- Spray paint vehicles
- Quality check
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and maintain a tidy workstation
Minimum requirements for a Paint Sprayer:
- Ideally you will be an experienced Paint Sprayer with a settled career history in a Bodyshop environment and be able to demonstrate a hand's on and focus-driven approach
- The candidate will be an enthusiastic/ driven individual that is also able to deliver high-quality work at all times
- This position requires somebody with good attention to detail and also works to high standards at all times
If you want to hear more about the Paint Sprayer role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Paint Sprayer - up to £17 per hour - Bodyshop - Birmingham