Paint Sprayer - Warrington
Our Client, a fantastic motor trade employer, is looking to recruit an experienced Paint Sprayer
A HUGE opportunity to work with an employer and prestigious brand that has a fantastic reputation, alongside a great team
Key Tasks for a Vehicle Sprayer:
- Prepare vehicles to be sprayed
- Mix paint to ensure a perfect match
- Spray painting vehicles
- Quality check on completion ensuring there are no defects
- Candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Awareness of and adhere to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations
Experience and Requirements of a Paint Sprayer:
- The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of paint spraying from start to finish and you must have experience in water based paints
- You will be an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician with a stable history and must hold a - City Guilds qualification or equivalent
- You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
Candidates will ideally have:
- ATA qualification or be a time served technician (ATA not essential)
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
£32 - £35k basic
£35k - £40k OTE
Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm 45hrs per week
Further training and development for the successful candidate
HUGE career prospects and great company benefits
Please ensure your CV is up to date with relevant contact details including address
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.