One of the largest Independent Accident Repair Groups in the UK are currently recruiting for 3 Panel Beaters at their site in Brackley.
Seeking 3 candidates with dealership, refurb or accident repair experience, with this role offering immediate work for a Panel Beater!
The Panel Beater will be doing all aspects of panel work on a variety of new and nearly new cars and must be able to do all aspects of panel beating work, such as:
- Previous experience in Bodyshop repairs.
- Bumper Repairs, Small/Medium Filler Jobs, Pulling Dents
- Welding Rear Quarter Panels
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage.
- Disassembling damaged vehicle parts.
- Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired.
- Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies.
This role offers invaluable, long-term experience working within a busy Accident Repair Centre for the Panel Beater on a day shift.
The shift itself operates on a typical Monday - Friday basis,
8:00am - 6:00pm (To Be Confirmed) with overtime available if/when.
This company are also looking to recruit the following trades, so if you know anyone please get in touch.
- Panel Beaters x3
If this position is of interest to you please contact Cookie at HP4 Recruitment or submit your CV as directed.