Panel Beater - Warrington
Our Client, a fantastic motor trade employer, is looking to recruit an experienced Panel Beater
MUST be fully qualified Bodyshop Panel Beater with a minimum of 2yrs experience working in an accident repair centre or delearship bodyshop as a Panel Beater.
ATA accredited would be a huge advantage but not essential
The Role of Panel Beater:
- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- Adhere to the manufacturer's literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
Candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Awareness of and adhere to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations Experience:
Candidates will ideally have:
- ATA qualification or be a time served Panel Beater (ATA not essential)
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
Salary: £32,760 basic, £35k+++ OTE (Uncapped)
Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm 45hrs per week
Further training and development for the successful candidate
HUGE career prospects and great company benefits
Please ensure your CV is up to date with relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise.
We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission. Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager. Job SkillS Bodyshop, Panel Beater, Panel, Body repair