Panel Beater Vacancy
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 7.45am - 5.15pm
We have new opportunities for our clients site based in the Canterbury area. They are offering excellent working conditions, brand new equipment, a company that prides itself on quality and very good money / company benefits.
Panel Beater role:
- Repairing panel damage on a variety of vehicles to a high standard
- Recognising and documenting an additional work required
- Using a variety of different tools to complete the job to a high standard - jog work, welding and smart repair
Panel Beater requirements
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified Panel Beater having the ATA or NVQ level 3 Panel Technician qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
- Good understanding of bodyshop procedures
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won't send your CV out without talking with you first.
Consultant: Jason Evans
Octane reference: OC9247
Octane Recruitment - www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.