We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join the busy Parts Department at Franchised dealership based in Braintree.
The Parts Advisor role comes with a competitive salary of £23K+ Basic.
- 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 1pm - Friday
Parts Advisor Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing, and taking payment
- Providing estimates when required
- Achieve sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts
- Deal with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Assisting with parts stock check
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers
Minimum Requirements for Parts Advisor
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's expectations are exceeded
- Friendly but professional manner and will demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Can demonstrate experience in a parts department
- A good technical understanding of how motor vehicles work and a willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of Kerridge is desirable
- Full, valid and clean UK driving licence
If you want to hear more about the Parts Advisor role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting : David Hockley on +44 7702 167786 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Parts Advisor £23,000K+ Basic, Franchised Dealership - Braintree