Western Commercial - Broxburn
Salary up to £25,000
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To ensure all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously, build rapport and understand their requirements
- To be fully aware of the usual trading terms of the dealership
- Monitor and maintain agreed stock and accessory levels
- To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and all orders are checked before the delivery note is signed.
- To ensure all parts and accessories are correctly stored and the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- To retain awareness of promotions and marketing campaigns and maintain updated displays at all times
- To ensure that old units returned to the Parts department are clean
- To maintain a surcharge ledger, if appropriate
- To attend internal/external training courses as directed by management
- To ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager
- To assist in stock checks when required
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge of correct packing procedure and despatch matters.
- To maintain good relationships with all suppliers and colleagues
- To deal with warranty material
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous parts experience
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality & reliability
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.