Parts Advisor -
Pembrook Resourcing are currently seeking a Parts Advisor to join their client, A well renowned Motor Factor retailer in the area.
Our client is owned by one of the largest Motor Factor groups in the UK, They are a European leader within the Automotive Aftermarket industry.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working within a similar background.
- Take orders over the telephone, upselling to increase invoice value
- Outbound calling to raise customer awareness and achieve higher sales
- Build long-term rapport with local customers
- Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Limit credits and returns by ordering and sending the right parts, first time
- Punctual, organised and efficient whilst working towards deadlines
- Pro-active and enthusiastic when speaking with customers
- Demonstrate empathy towards customers
- Have previous experience in a similar contact centre environment
Essential requirements -
The successful candidate must have a professional telephone manner and possess excellent communication, organisation & time management skills. It is essential that the successful candidate holds a full UK driving licence.
Position details -
- 20 days’ Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays per annum (for Full Time positions)
- Salary Competitive / Negotiable (Depending on experience)
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!