Are you an automotive Parts or Stock Specialist looking for a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting for a full time Parts Advisor!
An opportunity has arisen at our busy Matford Jaguar Land Rover in Exeter for an energetic and enthusiastic Parts person to support and aid the delivery of departmental targets and objectives within an extremely busy Parts operation.
Due to the size of the Workshop, the successful candidate would be working primarily with the Jaguar Land Rover Vehicle Technicians, supplying parts from internal stock for vehicles in the workshop.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Achievable bonus schemes
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
Parts Advisor Responsibilities:
- Supporting the departmental Manager in achieving sales targets
- Serving an internal and external customer base
- Ensuring concise stock controls
- Attending regular stock takes
- Helping with collection and delivery duties
- Goods inwards and outwards knowledge
- Maintaining Company and Manufacturer administration to a high standard
- Departmental housekeeping including warranty controls
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal Parts Advisor:
- Has automotive Parts experience
- Vehicle knowledge & good communications skills
- Is flexible, hard-working and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and physically capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Has a UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Kerridge and/or other DMS preferred
Helston Garages Group was founded in 1960, today we partner with 13 automotive brands, have 37 outlets and employ in the region of 980 people throughout the South West of England with businesses across Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
A major part of our success has been the emphasis that we place on creating and maintaining a skilled, knowledgeable and contented workforce. The effectiveness of this approach is demonstrated by the large proportion of our employees who stay with the Group for many years. Over a third of our staff have been with the Company for a decade or more, with approximately 90 of our staff having worked with us for more than 20 years.
We believe that we offer a stable and enjoyable working environment for our employees. Career development is enthusiastically encouraged by the Management and our Manufacturer partners, with dedicated programmes helping employees and our Apprentices with their progression and ongoing careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be one of our Parts Advisors then please click 'apply'.