Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 61 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 17 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda, Suzuki and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require an Parts Champion of the highest calibre to join our busy parts departments at our Volvo and Mazda Solihull Dealerships. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record within the automotive industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure goods received are despatch or stocked on a daily basis
- To ensure that all stock is received, checked and properly stored
- To select items accurately, progress and despatch orders efficiently
- To ensure that the Company's policies and procedures are adhered to and that the Dealership Operating Standards are maintained.
- To order parts and accessories, under the direction and supervision of the Parts Manager
- To ensure that the parts departments records are kept up to date
- To ensure that an effective and efficient filing system is maintained within the Parts office
- Promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling of public
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their ability to maximise the success of the department whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
- Be able to relate and respond to people’s needs
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a parts environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
You will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, industry leading product and manufacturer training. This is a fulltime position which includes 20 days’ holiday, rising to 25 for longevity of service. Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful business and you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability, we are looking for APPLY TODAY!