Parts Sales & Service Executive – Doncaster
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
Due to our sustained growth we are currently recruiting people who have a passion for vehicles, to work for us as a Parts Sales & Service Executive at our site in Doncaster.
Purpose of the role:
As a part of your role you will be providing online sales support and account management to our fleet, insurance and Bodyshop customer base. You will also be qualifying and quoting on our bespoke online parts platform.
Our online green parts procurement portal is for our collision & mechanical repairers, fleets, accident management & insurers.
This is a key area of the business which links into to our largest clients and customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Handling inbound parts requests and identifying suitable parts from our in-house database.
- Qualify parts by using PL24 (Partslink 24) and other parts catalogue.
- Quoting and selling parts into the B2B market via our online portal.
- To respond to customer in a professional manner and to adhere to the service level agreement set.
- Maintaining exceptional customer service levels within the portal and online chat function.
- Taking ownership & responsibility for enquiries and resolving any issues.
The ideal candidate will:
- Willingness to learn and engage with colleagues and our customer base.
- A confident communicator.
- Some prior knowledge of the sales process (desirable)
- Previous experience within parts sales ideal.
- Monday – Friday 08.30am – 5pm