We are currently recruiting for an experienced Parts Supervisor for our client, who own a well-established commercial vehicle dealership based in Maidenhead area. The basic salary is £31K, OTE £35K.
The main purpose of this role will be to source and supply vehicle parts for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets and delivering excellent customer service.
Hours are usually 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturday Morning 8am to 12noon.
Reporting to the Parts Manager you will be responsible for supplying vehicle parts to the workshop.
As a Parts Supervisor, your Key Objectives will be:
- Be fully aware of the usual trading terms of the retail centre
- Maintain surcharge ledger, making sure all parts sent to manufacture are clean and drained of oil.
- Update parts manager on monthly basis on outstanding customer orders etc.
- Report any stock damage or stock losses to the Parts Manager
- Ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and that they are binned accordingly and that all orders are checked
- Check all pars invoices against despatch notes on weekly basis.
- Ensure all old units are returned to manufacture in the prescribed manner
Candidates will need:
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor, Parts Supervisor or Parts Manager.
- Excellent IT skills.
- The ability to work closely in a team along with exceptional customer service skills
- A Full UK Driving Licence
In return you can expect a great salary and many other benefits.
For further details on this Parts Supervisor role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.