National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with
bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North
Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made more than
921 million journeys on our services in 2016.
Our company have been recognised for our commitment to World Class
Safety - receiving the British Safety Council's Sword of Honour for
the second year running as well as achieving the Investors in People
Silver Award (Apply online only).
If joining the best in the industry is the next step on your
professional agenda, now you have the opportunity to become one of us!
Here at National Express we are proud to deliver the best quality
customer service, safety, comfort and reliability as well as value for
money to our passengers.
As a National Express Driver you will representing our brand and
values when providing an excellent customer service at every point.
Your responsibilities will include:
* transporting customers between the Stansted Airport terminals and
the mid and long stay car parks
* making announcements during the journey
* keeping the bus clean and tidy
* assisting customers with potential queries
* valid PCV licence
* DQC (Driver Qualification Card)
* previous experience in bus or coach driving
* exceptional customer service skills
* great work ethics
* ability to quickly adapt into new situations
* be a great team player
* flexibility to work various shift pattern including weekends and
* 5 year work history
This is the role where you do not have to worry about getting stuck in
traffic or facing road works. You will be simply taking passengers and
airport personnel for the terminal to the car parks and back, with no
tickets to check or sell.
* competitive rates of pay
* company pension
* generous benefits package
* free CPC renewal
* job security
* free coach travel
* excellent training packages
* endless opportunities to develop within the business
You may have previous experience in the following: Bus Driver, Coach
Driver, Airside Driver, PCV Driver
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.