Our client in Dartford is currently looking for a PDI Technician to join their busy workshop team. The salary on offer is around a £23k basic with £26-27k OTE.
- Are you a Level 2/Level 3 Vehicle Technician looking for a new challenge?
- Have you got an excellent work ethic?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Yes? Then read on...
Job Description for a PDI Technician
- Carrying out service of vehicles as they arrive at the centre preparing them for display at the showroom
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm.
Benefits include an attractive basic salary and bonus scheme, staff discount, a childcare voucher scheme, career progression and ongoing training.
For further details on this PDI Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.